Job Description and Requirements
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Reports to: The Board of Directors
- Identify, develop and direct business strategy in cooperation with the Board of Directors
- Plan and direct the organization’s activities to achieve the Board’s targets and standards for customer satisfaction, financial performance, quality, culture, and regulatory adherence
- Manage the executive team
- Maintain and develop the organizational culture, values and reputation of the company in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies
- Direct the sales activity to meet or exceed requirements for revenue growth
- Lead the company’s efforts to secure additional outside financing through equity, debt or other arrangements as approved by the board of directors
- Identify and develop strategic relationships that will accelerate attainment of company goals
- Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer, Chief Medical Officer, and Chief Technology Officer on the evolution of the Company’s products, technology, and business model.
- Serve on the Board of Directors, provide them with information needed to fulfill its responsibilities to stakeholders, and propose actions to the Board that support Company objectives.
- Represent the Company in a manner that reflects favorably upon it.
- Report to the shareholders and board on organizational plans and performance
- Provide active personal support to the Sales team in gaining access to qualified customer prospects and closing sales.
- Actively engage in and represent the company at Conferences and other events
- Manage financial operations, with appropriate support from the Company’s accountants
- Prior successful experience in running either a successful for-profit company or a profit center of an established company in the healthcare Provider, Payer, or Information Technology sectors.
- High level contacts in one or more of the Company’s target markets.
- Strong practical knowledge of the role and functional aspects of chronic disease decision support technology in clinical settings.
- Ability to work successfully with medical, IT, operations, and business professionals.
- Experience in raising investment capital.
- A combination of salary and equity to be determined.
- Compensation will depend on the CEO’s impact on increasing the market valuation of the Company.
To apply, please send a letter and resume to
Benjamin Littenberg, MD